Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A bit of history...

Thought I ought to introduce myself to you all and update you on my story so far…

I’m four and a half years old, so consider myself a wise man of the world! I came to live with my “two foot” when I was about 8 weeks. When I first arrived I was kept inside in the dry and warm as it was winter time and I wasn’t used to the harshness of outside weather. I had a cosy cage and was allowed plenty of time to go discovering the rest of the hours… oh the fun to be had!!

When the sun started to shine my “two foot” said the fresh air would do me good, so outside I went. Just for a few hours at first during the warmer parts of the day. I had a small hutch and run to investigate and then sometimes I was allowed on a lead to investigate the whole garden. The lead was a little strange at first, but I got used to it and it meant that I could do where ever I wanted and got into some mischief along the way.

They one day a large delivery arrived... my "two foot" seemed to spend hours out in the garage, banging about! They I discovered what was going on, a new hutch was delivered and a run was being built! It was much larger than the other one I had spent some time it! But now it seemed I'd have to stay out overnight... this was a scary thought. I soon got used to it, I didn't mind really, it meant I had more space and I enjoyed listening and watching the goings on in the garden. My "two-foot" had made the hutch and run nice and secure so nothing could get in and I felt safe.

No comments: