Sunday, October 28, 2007

My new house...

... It's been a little while since I have given you any updates.

Well it's been quite hectic as I have just moved house. I haven't moved too far away just a few feet really, but it is by far upgraded accomodation!

Here's a photo of what it looks like:


At the back is my den which is filled with hay, so it is nice and cosy. At the front there is a rug what I can wipe my feet on when I come in from the outside.

There is also a little door which enables me to go from the shed into the run, it can be bolted shut at night so as to privide me with extra protection should any foxes venture into the garden.

I hope you like it, I know I do, even if it is getting a bit of getting used to, afterall I've lived in my old hutch for over 4 years now. Although I do think it needs a bit of accessorising, some pictures perhaps?

No comments: